| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goose, Nf in November is slightly cold at -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.7 °C (18.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 79.9mm (3.1in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 7:54 long and the longest day is 9:24 long with an average length of 8:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Goose, Nf November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Goose, Nf, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Goose, Nf:
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 368.5 kms (229 miles) NNW
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 447.9 kms (278.3 miles) WNW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) W
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 696.8 kms (433 miles) W
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 432.9 kms (269 miles) W
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 542 kms (336.8 miles) WSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 528.8 kms (328.6 miles) SW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 361.2 kms (224.4 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 578.9 kms (359.8 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 668.1 kms (415.2 miles) S
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) ENE
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 2.2 kms (1.4 miles) E
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) ESE
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 364.6 kms (226.6 miles) SE
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 394.1 kms (244.9 miles) SSE
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 501.8 kms (311.8 miles) SSE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 633.8 kms (393.8 miles) SE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 547.7 kms (340.3 miles) SSE
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 644.8 kms (400.7 miles) S