| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goose, Nf in August is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 98.3mm (3.9in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:45 long and the longest day is 15:42 long with an average length of 14:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Goose, Nf August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Goose, Nf, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Goose, Nf:
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 368.5 kms (229 miles) NNW
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 447.9 kms (278.3 miles) WNW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) W
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 696.8 kms (433 miles) W
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 432.9 kms (269 miles) W
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 542 kms (336.8 miles) WSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 528.8 kms (328.6 miles) SW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 361.2 kms (224.4 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 578.9 kms (359.8 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 668.1 kms (415.2 miles) S
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) ENE
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 2.2 kms (1.4 miles) E
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) ESE
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 364.6 kms (226.6 miles) SE
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 394.1 kms (244.9 miles) SSE
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 501.8 kms (311.8 miles) SSE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 633.8 kms (393.8 miles) SE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 547.7 kms (340.3 miles) SSE
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 644.8 kms (400.7 miles) S